Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fictional Following

My number 1 aces at YA Highway have posed a BRILLIANT question for this week's Road Trip Wednesday. They are asking, what fictional character would you follow if they had a Twitter account? Ooooh, how cool is that???? I am Twitter obsessed so this question couldn't get any better for me. I have a few literary characters whose tweets I would love to follow! Check it out below:

  1. Micah from Justine Larbalestier's Liar. Why? She would have the most outrageous tweets and I would never know if they were the truth or not :)
  2. Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins. Why? Because she is uber cool and says some of the wittiest things.
  3. Melinda from Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson. Yes, she doesn't have much to say but whenever she does speak, it is sooo profound
  4. Austin from Pamela Harris' soon-to-be-published-because-it-needs-to-be WIP Wants. Why? The dude is swaggerific- like forreals ;)
  5. Alcide the werewolf from Charlaine Harris' Sookie Stackhouse series? Why? Because he seems so sweet and hot at the same time.
  6. Last but not least, Edward Cullen from the Twilight series...why? Because I stalk Robert Pattinson, therefore, I must stalk Edward Cullen. Makes sense right???






Who would you legally stalk on Twitter????

14 comments:

  1. Makes sense to me! Lol. Okay, now I'm intrigued by this Austin guy of Pam's... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks for the shout-out, homey. Your mouth to an agent's ears. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALCIDE is the BOMB. And I'd love to follow a compulsive liar, that would be a trip every time I opened Twitter. :D Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL at "who would you legally stalk?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I considered throwing down a joke about following Melinda and it being the only account with zero tweets or similar, but it just seemed in bad taste. Heehee. Love your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't decide between Micah and Katniss, although all of these are pretty good. I'd go with Alcide, but I'd need Twittervision for that. Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Live tweets of the Hunger Games would be... well, horrifying, but the idea is still cool. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kate, yes! It would be really scary to know exactly what was going on during the Hunger Games!!
    Pam, an agent is gonna grab you up one day, just you wait! Abby, you would LOVE Austin :)
    Kristin, you and me think alike ;)
    Blue Lipstick, so glad that someone else out there <3 Alcide like me :) Everyone is so much a Bill or Eric fan that they forget about the werewolf that almost had Sookie's heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, Alcide would be a good one... Have you finished "Dead in the Family" yet though?? My feelings for Alcide are wavering......

    @Kate the concept of live-tweeting the Hunger Games just made me laugh and then make an uncomfortable face.

    I would love to legally stalk all of these peeps.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still haven't read Liar, but based on the description I'd have to agree she'd be a fun one to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Edward Cullen because of Robert Pattinson made me giggle.
    And tweeting the hunger games live- well, that'd be both thrilling and horrific.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, actually, that does make sense! Great choices. I'd love to follow Katniss as well! Ooh, would be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice post and this post is very best for laptop repair i really this post.

    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete
  14. โจ๊ก เกอร์ 123 ดาวน์โหลด โจ๊กเกอร์123 พวกเราเป็นผู้แทนตรงอย่างเป็นทางการ Joker123 บริการ สล็อตสล็อตออนไลน์ pg ยิงปลาออนไลน์ลำดับหนึ่งพร้อมระบบ ฝาก-ถอนอัตโนมัติเร็วที่สุด

    ReplyDelete